Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1st!!!!! Christmas is in the air!!!

 Oh I so so so hope we have Snow......our backyard two winters ago...now this is snow to me....good snow.clumping on the trees...every branch covered
..and I love winter and snow so so so much!!
a felt work....that i've been working on for 2 christmas's  almost done...
christmas past....
pipe-cleaner people !!  So much fun to make!!  a little fabric....pipe cleaners....glue....time for sitting!!
Just a few Christmas and Holiday pictures.....of christmas's past....a dear sweet doggy where we cut our tree...
Decorating starts this week!!  Yahooo!!
Happy December.....

5 comments:

  1. Well I do hope you have snow for your christmas, we will more than likely have a hot sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you have lots of snow...nothing brings in the holidays like a good snowstorm!!!! The snow has already started here in Newfoundland, with luck it will stay. Happy December my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, that is a lot of snow to me! We haven't had snowfall here like that in years and years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy December to you too!! I'm also hoping for a couple of good snowfalls this year--We are 2 years past due for it!

    I hope you're doing well, and you've had a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous blog! Loving the felt snowman

    ReplyDelete