Translate

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Beginnings!

Day one....... Hello all my new friends! I have been reading your lovely posts for a few months now and loving every minute! every day I have a happy happy thing to look forward to and wonderful things to learn and see. thankyou all. it started for me because I was looking for a crochet pattern and I was sent to attic24 and the rest is a very happy history!

So today I am starting with my very first post. I don't know where it will lead but I'm excited! Yea!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the land of Blog Miss Holly, I love your photo above, cats and flowers, yes a couple of favorite things, not to mention big gardens with lots of flowers and vegies and cats, and a sea view cos I love the sea. AND I love the UK, am saving to come visit one day.
    Marmaladerose was my very first blog that I looked at, then Attic24, they are amongst a couple of my favourite blogs, have you visited The Quince Tree, thats another fav of mine.
    I wish you many happy hours ahead.
    Hugs Sandi xx

    ReplyDelete