Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hope springs eternal!

I love living in a place where there are distinct seasons.....and this is the sign of something wonderful!!
 and believe it or not so it this!
 This is the little garage that is the original to the oldest part of our house...1912...this used to house a Model A Ford!   Now it houses ....hmmmmmm ....well....tools..flower pots...lawn mowers.... BUT!!!
 It is going to house......sewing machines and fabric and yarn and thread and ........well you know the rest!  Happy projects!!!
So...we are starting a make over!!!  and you will be following along!!  Mr. Miss Holly..is a very cleaver fellow indeed and he is starting on this as we speak!  So what do you think!  I am too excited to even believe it is true!!!!!!  We will be doing it all ourselves....to keep it affordable.....
Hard to imagine cloth on a table ready to be cut....but.....excitement!!!!!!  Yea!!

18 comments:

  1. How very exciting to have a space just for crafting!! good luck with the 'remodeling'. Have I already mentioned how much I love your header picture?? ~karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a love! Thank you so very much!! I am over the moon excited!!

      Delete
  2. That's amazing! I can't wait to see how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your project, post lots of photos please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in Texas, and I miss the seasons so much. We are in Feb now and we still haven't seen a winter yet.
    Anna
    http://lassothemoon.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Anna...we still haven't had a winter either!!! One snowstorm ...so far...and I love snow...but I hear Europe is having a big winter...I love it all!!!

      Delete
  5. Oh to have my own workspace - you lucky thing! My 'shed' will have a wood burning stove too - in my dreams! How about yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wood stoves ...we heat with mostly wood ...we have two downstairs and one up...but just use the downstairs mostly...I love wood heat ..it's a very cozy heat...but I thought about the dust...so I don't know.....

      Delete
  6. Oh your own work space, lucky you, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lucky. I look forward to seeing the end results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be along for the reno ride, you are a lucky gal.
    xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only just found your lovely blog via Hen House. will follow your project with inters pest - just love a makeover! Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all so much for your well wishes....I am very excited ! Thank you number 45!!!! I am always so excited to have a new follower....You are all the BEST!!!!!!!

      Delete
  10. How exciting ... will you be quilting? Oh my, that will be one more thing we have in common dear friend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a very exciting project! I look forward to hearing more about it.
    Have a happy day.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't wait to see the after photos. Thanks for posting on my blog, and I am signing up to be a follower of your blog.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful for you!...I look forward to seeing your progress...thanks too for your lovely comments on my bog today..you have made my day!
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh how exciting, looking forward to seeing the transformation and your lovely makes xx

    ReplyDelete