Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Book!!!


So Excited!!!!  Just got a wonderful new book!!  I wish I could remember where I saw it .....but alas....that part of the brain is not functioning today!!  Anyway it is ribbon embroidery but I am going to use it for hand embroidery ideas......I love anything vegetable garden.. ish!
I got it on Amazon and it arrived in 2 days!!  yea....God... I love books.....just getting a new book is a boost in every way!
                                          Happy Day to you all out there!!          

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make from the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely looking book Holly. I look forward to seeing what you make from it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just imagine the garden you be able to create with thread and needle!
    xo Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like my cup of tea! Happy stitching and cant wait to see some of your handiwork.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am a bookaholic - failing to try and break the habit. What will you make? xxx

    ReplyDelete