Translate

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I am love love loving this!

 I think this is one of the most fun crochet projects I have ever done!  My mine is swirling with ideas for future projects!
I think this is going to be a pillow ....you can't stop touching the little bumps as you work!  It is also very forgiving as a pattern....I am going to try today to sit and do a tutorial today...for those who crochet a lot you will find it easy....in fact it is easy...I just had to play around with it a bit to get it the way I liked it!!
Back soon!!!!.

10 comments:

  1. It's just adorable. I am just a beginner and shy away from patterns that change colors. I'd love a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can do a single and double crochet..you can do it!!! I will work on it today!!! Thanks for stopping by...

      Delete
  2. I'll have a go when you do the tutorial as I love it too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute what stitch was it? the bubble stitch or puff stitch? lol would love a tutorial on this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh....I can't even imagine how that is done!! Looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it .... Can hardly wait for your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Holly, this looks amazing! Yes, I would definitely love a tutorial! And I can imagine you want to touch it all the time, therefore a pillow would be perfect...

    Enjoy the progress,
    love Maaike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you everyone!! O.k. I am going to give it a go!!!

      Delete
  7. I can't wait for the tutorial, I have some gorgeous odds and ends of yarn that would look good as a bobbly cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen bumpy crochet before, I just love it! if you do have time to do the tutorial, would you suggest hook size and yarn too please as I have had a few feeble attempts at crochet but never quite got off the ground with it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete